Friday, January 11, 2008

Long Time, No Blog

So, it's only been about 48 Go-zillian years since I last updated. I'm sure the three of you out there who actually read this crap are "soooo" releaved to find out that I'm still breathing. Well, rest assured folks, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Well, I mightt be going to work again in several hours, but that's being a little knit-picky about things now isn't it?

Okay, the point of this already rambling and off track, "stream of consciousness" style post is to vocalize... No, better yet, verbalize my intentions for this little blog experiment. It's become apparent to me, for about the nine-hundredth time now, that I completely suck at this whole blog, journal, log, or whatever the hell you call it, thing. I've tried the traditional way with pen and notebook, but I sucked at that too. However, for some reason I just can't give up on this one yet. (Probably because it satisfies some ego-centric need to feel important) So, I've decided to give up on over-thinking every single post I put on here. Hence, this is now going to become my own personal photo journal. I'm not aiming for any particular theme or message in my posts. In fact, some of them will probably be nothing more than a few photos with maybe a line or two of text. Others, like this one, will be long rambling diatribes; in which I'll misuse punctuation, grammar, and fancy words in a feeble attempt to impress you, the week minded reader, with my literary prowess. Oh come on, if you weren't week minded you'd have already moved on to something worth reading. Occasionally, I may actually drop a little photographic knowledge on you. But, rest assured, such knowledge will most likely be accompanied by a sense of biting sarcasm and will almost, always be complete bull that I'm making up as I go. Fortunately for you, my fair readers, this is the internet and everything you read can be taken as gospel; more accurate than TV even! So, rest assured your in good hands here. Now, look at my pictures damnit! :-)





No comments: