Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Genetically Speaking...

These are all photos of my family back in North Carolina. It's amazing how much people change yet stay the same over the years.

This is my GranJene. She goes by GranJene because when I was born she told my mom that she fealt "too young" to be a grandmother, so she'd be GranJene instead! In case, you haven't noticed, she collects Pandas. She currently has 3,008 panda bears in her collection. Ahhh relatives, aren't they just barrels of fun?!

This is my youngest sister Amanda. She plays momma to the youngest of my two nephews.

This is my youngest nephew, Dylan. He's got a thing for stealing "big people's" shoes!

This is my other nephew, Aaron, scarfing down some ice cream.

Dylan, giving me his best GQ look!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man... that last one is a killer. i gotta say, you definitely have a cuter nephew... i can't believe i'm saying this.

Anonymous said...

Hey chicken head! This is your sis Carrie! Finally just saw ur blog. Im gonna kick ur ass for that picture of me!!! I know you got a better picture of me than that. I love the other pictures of the boys, though ur missing the newest one (Jaden). Anyway can't wait till you come home and see him! He's the cutest nephew! COME HOME SOON!!! Call us to sometime. Love ya bunches big bro!

Carrie