Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Neglected!

Holy poop I've been neglecting this thing! Let's see, I've been working 10 to 12 hour days 5 days a week at my new job. Then, when I get off, I work on sorting and reworking the image archive for a few hours until I start falling asleep at my keyboard. I also spent about ten days back home in North Carolina a couple of weeks ago. Then, the weekend after I returned, me and the lady friend went on a rafting/beer drinking trip up near Fresno. So, I've been a little short on time lately! However, I'm gonna do my best to get caught up with my backlog of images, so
stay tuned!

First up, a few straggler images from a couple of shows I shot back in the winter. The first one is from a little gig at Safari Sams in Hollywood, and the rest are leftovers from the She Wants Revenge show at the Avalon. More to come soon.





No comments: